Our growing family

Our growing family

Monday, February 14, 2011

My precious love...

In honor of Valentine's day, I decided to write the top ten things I LOVE about my precious husband Todd...so here goes...
I love that...

1) Todd loves the Lord and daily seeks to grow closer to him through prayer and bible study!
2) Almost everyday when I wake up, Todd has left me a little note on the refrigerator or a message on my phone with words of encouragement for the day.
3) He is a FATHER not just by name but by actions too. He loves our children so much and he very much enjoys spending time with them. I love watching him get on the floor and play with our children.
4) When I asked Todd about adopting, he quickly said "Ok..let's start praying about it!"...he didn't hestitate or try to talk me out of the radical idea.
5) He LOVES dessert...so we have them a lot..he is always baking something for us to snack on:)
6) Todd is a handy man...he can build amazing things like our screened in porch but he can also fix broken things around the house too!
7) Todd cannot keep a secret...if he has a surprise for me or something exciting to share, he gets this BIG SMILE on his face and you know he is dying to tell you what he "has up his sleeve".
8) Todd truly LOVES me. He enjoys spending time with me and makes a point of having at least two date nights each month! He even decided to skip his basketball game tonight to plan a surprise date for Valentine's day:)
9) Todd is very tenderhearted...his heart breaks for the "least of these" in this world...he is always looking for ways to help others here in our community and around the world!
10) When we disagree or argue, Todd is willing to work on our relationship and wants to make it stronger through our struggles...he doesn't give up and run...he faithfully prays for us and seeks to make our relationship better each day!





















2 comments:

  1. AWWWW.......SWEET post! Glad you guys had a special Valentines' Day date too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 is my favorite! I know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete