Our growing family

Our growing family

Monday, February 7, 2011

DTE!!!!

As of last Friday morning, our Dossier was approved and on it's way to Ethiopia...we are officially DTE(Dossier To Ethiopia) and on the waiting list for our "baby Ethiopia". I never thought I would love the letters DTE so much but right now I have to admit those are my three favorite letters and they look so good together:) We are so excited to move into this next "phase" of the adoption journey. Our "unofficial" waiting list numbers are a little complicated and NOT exact science but here goes...

#37 - boy 0-12 months old
#43 - girl 0-12 months old
#13 - boy 12-24 months old
#15 - girl 12-24 months old

Yay...Let the waiting begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on being DTE!!!! What a relief that is to have all the paperwork in Ethiopia, isn't it!? Do you feel like you can finally breath again!? Very excited for you guys and hoping the wait isn't too long!!

    jodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you all!! I know you are overwhelmed!! Let me know if you need a babysitter when I am home. "Praise God from whom all blessing flow." Love, Gwen

    ReplyDelete