Our growing family

Our growing family

Monday, January 17, 2011

BeautiControl Spa products...

So a friend of our is a consultant for BeautiControl Spa...she messaged me on Facebook a couple of months ago and said she heard about our decision to adopt and wanted to help raise money for our adoption fund. She wanted to have a "spa party" and donate ALL of her profit to our adoption fund!!! Really...I was BLOWN away...that is so gracious, generous, and giving...giving of her time and hard earned money! I still can't believe it!! She is having a spa party for me on Friday and I have invited a lot of you to come and I HOPE YOU WILL!!! But...if you don't live near us or can't come, YOU CAN STILL HELP!!! If you would like to get great products and help with our adoption fund at one time then check out her website...
www.beautipage.com/jenniferbrooks

You can order from her website and she will donate ALL of her profit to our adoption fund!!! Win-win situation for all of us...REALLY!!! You might say..."Well, we don't have a lot of money to spend right now or can't afford it"...that is ok...I checked out the catalog and online website and there are great products for $10 OR LESS!!! EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS with our adoption!!! Thanks so much for joining us on the journey of adoption:)

No comments:

Post a Comment