Our growing family

Our growing family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leah Bear turns 4!







I really can't believe that I have a four year old today...I can honestly remember almost every moment and little detail of the day that Leah was born in the hospital four years ago. I remember holding her for the first time and being amazed at the beauty God had created through Todd and myself. Leah is our first born child and our only daughter. She holds a special place in my heart because she was the first to teach me about unconditional love, grace, and sacrifice as a mother. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with the ability to stay home with Leah and Jay Tyler over the last two years and watch them learn and grow on a daily basis.



I love how Leah laughs and giggles at the smallest things in life. I love the way she cares for Jay Tyler and helps him do "big boy" things on a daily basis. I love to hear her pray for her friends and family. I love to watch her play with her babies and pretend to be their teacher or mother. I love that I get to watch first hand when she learns something new or has a new experience. I love when she wants me to hold her and play with her hair. The past four years have been full of love, laughter, and great memories. I look forward to watching Leah grow into the beautiful young woman God has designed her to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment